In the past, it has usually been a better idea to blog about yourself and topics like leadership rather than about a company directly. However, there are some circumstances in which blogging about a company can be a great thing.
3 Strategies for Blogging About Companies
- Blog about new companies (less than 5 years old) who are actually making moves (don’t take your upline’s word for it)
- Blogging about new companies or huge changes for well established companies (greater than 5 years old) examples: new product lines or changes in company policies
- Blog about how to market this company online. This targets the following 3 audiences
- People who are thinking about building the company, but don’t have a strategy
- People who have been in the company, but want to build it using the internet and not via traditional modes
- People who are already in the company who want to learn how to market their business online
Other tips from Ty include:
- Using Fivver to cheaply get headers and opt-in forms created
- Having multiple opt-ins on a website
- Having multiple links in each post
Make sure you sign up for What’s Working Now Yourself to get this information straight from the source!